Providing Experienced Immigration Services to Individuals and Businesses
Immigration Law Office of V. Thomas Langford , our goal is to provide you with quality representation for your citizenship and immigration status issues. We will provide you with prompt, reliable, and responsive representation from your first consultation through to the completion of your legal matter.
Our Focused Immigration Services
Our primary focus is on the following areas of immigration law:
- Citizenship : Applications for naturalization, certificate of citizenship, replacement of naturalization certificate
- Relative immigrant visas : Family petitions, adjustment of status for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, travel documents, work authorization, consulate processing of immigrant visas, affidavits of support for immigrant sponsorship
- Nonimmigrant visas: Visitor, business, religious worker, student, exchange visitor, and treaty trader/investor visas
- Employment-based visas : Visas for professional workers, intra-company managers and executives, specialized knowledge workers; permanent labor certification applications for employment, I-9 compliance, and work authorization for eligible dependents
- Business visas for human resources departments : Assistance for corporate human resources (HR), especially in the wine production, cosmetics and health industry fields, to aid in employee recruitment and maintain legal compliance
We also provide country-specific immigration advice and representation regarding the following countries:
- Afghanistan and Pakistan immigration
- India and Philippines immigration
- Iran immigration
- Mexico immigration
Contact a Benicia Employment Visa & I-9 Compliance Lawyer
Help with any personal or business immigration needs is as close as your phone. We pride ourselves on being available to you, and returning calls promptly. Contact us online or call (707) 747-5133today to learn more about how we may be able to help you with your immigration matters.